Cheetham Hill Squash Club
The club runs 4 men’s teams in the North West Counties Squash league and 13 junior teams in the Greater Manchester Junior Squash League.
In 2011/2012 the men’s 1st team were winners of Division 3 and gained promotion to the 2nd Division. We currently have teams in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th divisions of the NWCSL. So whatever your standard of play, you have the opportunity to take part in the upbeat, sociable and yet competitive team matches played each Thursday evening through the season.
The junior teams won the under-15 league, were runners-up in the Under-17 League and Cup and 3rd placed in the Under-12.
The North West Counties Squash League web site will keep you up to date on fixtures and results.
As well as having three squash courts, we have changing rooms and showers in the pavilion building. The club house offers a friendly bar and welcoming atmosphere to relax after a hard game.
We run a Senior club Night every Monday night from 7.30 – 9.30pm. This session is open to all levels and abilities. We can offer racketball and squash at the club night session. It costs just £2 and is fun and very sociable. Why not come down and try, there is always a qualified coach on hand to help get you started or fine tune your game.
Regular Club Sessions
- Every Thursday night is Mens team night. Come along to see some spectacular squash and support CHSC for the coming season.
- Every Friday night, we run a Dads and Lads session from 5pm till 7pm.
- Saturday morning is advanced Junior training. 10am till 11.30am.
- Sunday morning is Junior Squash from 10am till 12noon.
- Monday night is Senior Club Night from 7.30pm till 9.30pm. There is no need to pre-book, just come down.
The squash club has a Facebook site. Please come and take a look, for news about the club, regular sessions, arranging games, competitions etc. This is the best way to get up to date information.
Squash and tennis links